
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHIPO TODAY!
I do hope you have an awesome day today, although as I write this its technically tomorrow where you live!
We miss you & love you dearly! I can only pray you'll be home with us next year on your birthday!!!
I'll write more later this week! Working lots of overtime right now for some extra $$. Be blessed people!!
1 comment:
It was fantastic to call her....she was flabbergasted that it was actually me on the phone, and I think I was starting to cry!
It was great to hear her voice.
I bought a phone card from pingo.com, put $10 into the account and was able to call Zim. For a 20 minute phone call it cost me less than $2...and I was able to use my cell as I was calling a 1-888 access number.....you should check it out!
Post a Comment