Disneyland was great as to be expected!
One thing that was really funny was when we were waiting to get into Disneyland Noah goes, "What ride is this line for?"
That was just the line to get INTO the park let alone on the rides! The lines weren't that long really. I'm used to waiting in line for HOURS not minutes. So this was a great trade off.
The weather was decent. It wasn't NOT warm, but it was clear & it didn't rain at least. Noah enjoyed himself a lot I think. YOu can't tell from the pictures because my kid doesn't smile worth a darn in ANY shot, but he did all the rides at Disneyland so it was good.
I don't think we'll be going to DisneyWorld until Noah is about 15 though. He did struggle in the end. But everything went great...
I promise to go more into detail in my next few posts. I have some other funny & not so funny stories to share!
Have a great weekend ya'all!
2 comments:
You're Home! Welcome back!
I can't wait to hear all your stories!!!
We leave for Disneyland in 2 months. I'm so excited. Hopefully it will be a bit warmer. Keep the stories and any tips coming! :)
You know, we did Disneyworld a year and a half ago...it was great but the Magic Kingdom wasn't any different really.
What really surprised me about Disneyworld was how far apart the parks were!! You can't just walk from one to the other... or really anywhere. It's like a 30 minute tram ride every time to leave a park to go anywhere even to your hotel that is in the park. That place is the size of a city, it has it's own freeways and everything IN the park...weird. I never knew that. It was a lot of being bused around. That's the only thing I didn't like. :)
I've been to DisneyWorld 2x now, and although everything was so far apart I still can't wait to go back! But you are right, its too much for little kids. Lots of back & forth & bus rides & yada yada. Disneyland was more convient w/ everything being right there...!
Post a Comment