So I did It! I took the plunge & just charged my AMEX card & said, why not?!
(I know could I drag this out anymore then necessary!?)
I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!
AND I'M MORE THEN SUPER EXCITED!!!!
I haven't been there for about 15 years I think now. I got to book it a lot & talk about it a lot, just not go there a lot!
Side Note: Being a travel Agent you have access to some pretty spectacular only for us type of deals & this one I couldn't pass up, just couldn't!
For those of you who have had the pleasure of coming into my home, you know I'm a bit of a Disney Fan. There is Disney on pretty much every room in my house & most of it is restricted to my "office/game room" aka: where the computer & the game systems are held.
That is where I display all my Disney stuff.
Mind you, I worked at the Tacoma Mall Disney Store for nearly 5 yrs. so its sort of in my blood. Honestly people I'm pathetic because when I see a commercial for disneyland or World, I nearly cry. I just tear up. Its really sad.
But I'm really sad because I want so much to be a part of it, but you know how life is sometimes....
By the way, I meant to post about this but forgot. The Tacoma Disney Store closed recently & I went back in on their last day just to "say good-bye" since that was the job that really set me for life in getting other jobs. It was sad. I had learned so much there & had been thru so much there.
I got the job in high school so I graduated while working there, was pregnant while working there, got married while working there. YOu know, just all those life altering things. Lots of memories that are no more.....
BUT I can go & live my dream out for 5 days at the end of Feb. I have my calender out & its in red & I will be crossing off the days!
So I have this to look forward too. I'm literally more excited about this then Noah is. Noah wanted to know if the hotel had a TV. Yeah, I raised my child so well didn't I?!
I'm also looking for a dog sitter if anyone wants to pony up the offer!
Talk to you all soon.
I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!
2 comments:
OMG...how exciting for you! That really means I won't see you for over a month then...you will probably leaving as we get back or just before we get back.
Yeah for the Davis family vacation!
wow - you will have so much fun! I hadn't been for many many years, and I went when I was pregnant with John - yes I know I know not the best tie to go to a theme park, no rides I think I was 6 months too, so I looked pregnant! Anyway - it will be so fun for you! It is different as an adult... I think they shrink it as you get older cause as a kid Disneyland never ended... it just went on and on and on.... Oh have fun! Emily
Post a Comment