Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Favorite Things..part II

ok so I thought I would update some of my favorite things. I have posted a blog entry like this before, but like any woman my tastes & opinions change on an hourly basis usually!

I realized the other day I did NOT have a favorite restaurant! Can you believe it? I must be weird. We were going to celebrate my getting promoted & couldnt' think of anywhere I liked a lot. Sure I have some faves, but you know..I could live life without going there too. I think it has to do with my being so crazy careful about eating.

So here is a list of my new favorite things (for now!)

-Taco Del Mar~ this has been my fave on & off for years. Sometimes you just crave a good mission burritto, but the portions have gotten really small.

-Subway

-"Life is a Highway" by Rascal Flats~ Please don't tell anyone though. country I still cannot do. I like it because of the movie Cars.

-Cars~the Movie

-Mini Coopers~ This is going to be my next car. I even have a picture of it on my fridge just like an Amway Person!

-Justin Timberlake~ Oh secret crushes...Did Cameron Really think he was the marrying type??

-Best Week Ever (VH1)~ ok not a very PC or child appropriate show, but SO funny.

-Claim Jumper~ Yum-O

-Salmon~ the food not the color

-Febreeze Fabric softener

-Mean Girls~ the movie (hey not matter what she does, I'll admit I like Lindsay Lohan)

-Access Hollywood~ if you really knew me you would know I love celebrity gossip

-Project Runway~ it cannot get back on the air fast enough!!

-James Scott Bell~ Excellent Christian Author if you like books like john grisham.

-Dark Chocolate~so I'm on this health food kick & this is the one thing that I can subsitute for my love of chocolate, but I only do really good Dark chocolate like Dove. Probably not healthy, but Oh so good!

-Fuzzy Socks~ my feet are always cold so I need them to protect my hubby! I got about 8 pairs for c-mas. Was someone trying to tell me something?!

-Pugs~ I love my babies (again I have 2 of them a black one & a fawn one)


And for those of you who were wondering what were the answers to my friendship Quiz... (in no particular order)

1. 2 dogs, 1 cat, misc. fish
2. Noah's middle name is James
3. Been married for 8 years now (how ever old Noah is-we've been married that long)
4. my weakness is Chocolate
5. my childhood friend is Jenny
6. I'm deathly afraid of snakes
7. dream job is to work at DisneyWorld

I know there was one other question, but I can't remembr it....if you think of it remind me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this post thanks for sharing! :)

Rachel Ann said...

Hmm...access hollywood AND the VH1 show...Chipo and you must have loved watching TV together! :)

My fav restaurant is Chang's Mongolian Grill in Kent...we should go sometime it is the BEST!

MKD said...

Eh I don't like any sort of ethnic food. I'm a complete food snob! Bad I know. Yes, Chipo & I had many a laughs over VH1 & Access. Some of our emails consist of only silly entertainment gossip!

Rachel Ann said...

It's not really ethnic food...just meat, veggies and noodles along with sauces to spice it up. You have to try it at least once.

I LOVE the new profile pic...way cute!

Rachel Ann said...

Marcie

This snow sucks! Are you making it in to work today? If so, please drive safely.

Love ya
Rachel