How many times have we really thought about what we REALLY want for Christmas?
Obviously we all have dreams & we all might have that "grown-up" Christmas list of World Peace & what not!
But if you really sat down & thought what you wanted. I did this week. I really sat & thought hard about what I really wanted for C-mas. The hard part is its doubtful that anyone will be able to meet it!
No no, I don't want a new car or anything like that! (although if anyone wanted to give me one, I doubt I would fight it!)
All I want for Christmas this year is Noah's school paid off.
Essentially I'm asking for $3000.
Its a huge debt, that seems like its neverending. what's hard is last year we paid it off in full because we sold our house & it was one of the things we knew we would spend the money with. But I'll admit we were spoiled in getting that paid off so easily. Now its like, oh how much do I drop every month! Its like a car payment!! I would much rather have Noah in a Christian school then another car payment anyday. He is doing so well there. I have seriously thought about pulling Noah out of the school because the pinch is beginning to become too much. Hey don't get me wrong, I went to public school all my life & still somehow came out of there a Christian! Not a good Christian, but I managed to survive as a Christian there.
What is great is knowing that God can take that debt & make it gone. He did it with James's school debt so I know he's fully capable of it....He IS God afterall.
If I didn't have to have Christmas presents for myself to have this debt gone, I'd agree to it. Afterall, if I didn't have the debt I could afford presents for myself!!! (just kidding)
Why am I writing this?
Is this some sort of effort to get you all to send me money?
OH Lordie NOO!!
I'm not going to send you emails asking for money or anything along those lines. This is just my Blog for thoughts & nothing more then that.
sure God could use this blog to bless me in this area.... I don't know, he's capable of a lot of things so I don't want to doubt him.
I just wanted to see if anyone else had a what they really want for Christmas Wish?
Anyone? Anyone?
Talk to you all soon!
1 comment:
I hear you! I am praying for you. God can do some really great things. The waiting for Him is hard. Keep standing in faith He knows your needs and Wants. :)
Post a Comment