Monday, August 21, 2006

Oregon Coast Aquarium

Always seemed like those sea lions were posing. I guess I can't blame him, he does look pretty handsome. (I'm assuming it was a guy)



We were trying to get Noah to Kiss the fish, but he wouldn't go for it. This was the closest we got.


They had this crab type exibit & you could go under the tank & look like you were inside of it.
I had to post a lot of shots of the aquarium ( I have more even, but spared you all from them) because I got in free due to my travel agent status. I finally got to use my travel agent card. It was nice! So Yeah! Oregon Coast Aquarium, former home to Keiko the whale.

2 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

Sounds like you had a great vacation Marcie...yeah for you! The lighthouse is fantastic! I wish I could say that I will see you soon; however, it is fair season for me now...so that means no church until almost the end of September! Yikes...good to pay bills though!

Cagle Clan said...

Love all the pics!!!!