Have you ever noticed that it only takes one day, one hour, one minute, one moment in time for your life to be completely changed?
Life truly does just happen sometimes. We never know when, where or why, but it happens.
These past 2 weeks have been overwhelming for me. Just overwhelming.
I don't quite know where to start. I guess I'll start at the beginning. (and my internet isn't fixed yet, I'm suffering with dial-up currently!)
It all started with a comment on my blog about a meeting.
That was when I knew God answered prayers.
And God gave me the amazing opportunity to speak into someones life & plant seeds.
Then it was a meeting with old friends, that reminded me that my words don't fall on deaf ears, but can touch someone & make them look at life differently.
That was when I knew God wanted me to share how I view life with others. And not to be afraid to speak into someones life.
It was long talks with a friend who will be leaving soon.
It was then I knew that even though she thought I mentored her, it was the opposite. She mentored me & made me realize I do have wisdom. That I needed to share it.
Then I was struck with the news of a death.
And over the course of a few hours, I realized that in my friends grief she thought of me and wanted me to be with her to remember her fallen spouse. In her grief she thought of me.
Right then & there I realized people do think of me, even when I least expect it.
Maybe I'll get the opportunity to speak into her life. To speak about the life God has planned for her future & how much he thinks about her.
It was thru these past 2 weeks that I realized, I have wisdom about God.
I'm not as dumb about God as I think I'm.
I have a need to share this with people. But I want to share all this with women. I always knew I would work with women. In what capacity, I don't know. Maybe its not in a structured form, maybe its only when someone crosses my path.
If God had intended for me to reach these people over the last couple weeks & thats all he intended for me to do with my life, then I'd be satisfied.
I think a lot of times in life I had assumed that the only way to really bring someone to God was like Billy Graham. In droves.
But in reality & the grand sceme of things, maybe he intended for me to just be a planter of seeds & nothing more.
If that is the case, then its sufficent.
I would rather show people Jesus in who I'm & what he is teaching me & share it with them then be a preacher.
I could go into detail about the past couple of weeks, but what for.
I would rather leave it all up to God to deal with & for him to help sow those seeds he helped me plant.
I'm glad God used me. It felt good to be used for Him.
God is an incredible miracle worker & I think this is only the beginning of this new season.
3 comments:
Marcie
I'm glad that you are seeing that God can truly use you! He has such amazing plans in store for you and is going to use you in mighty ways...ways that you might not even understand quite yet. I see growth already in the fact that you were willing to take in Chipo this year (look at how that relationship has grown), been willing to chat with Chad (even though that didn't end up being where God wanted you), and being willing to deal with the neighbor lady. I'm excited to see how God continues to use you, especially as you continue to see that He truly will use you and Loves You!!!
Thank you for touching my life.
Thanks for your honesty and thre truth that you speak from your heart. Thanks for helping me see things differently! :)
Post a Comment