
Ok so as many of you know, I was a cheerleader for 2 years & thought you all might like to see some of those shots.
check out my friend, Brianna's Blog with pictures of me, her & our friend Shannon whose husband's memorial service we attended yesterday.
http://www.shrub.typepad.com/
Oh Lordie check out that bun on my head people! What a laugh riot! Just in case you were wondering that is ALL hair & of course the usual scrunchie to hold it all in place. I wore my hair like this pretty much all thru High School. Thanks Brianna for the great picture--you look better then me!!
I'm back, by the way! My DSL box was delivered today & so far so good! I'll write more later!
1 comment:
Love the bun! Who hasn't had one of those for years if you had long hair!! Looking good lady! Em
Post a Comment