So I usually pride myself on being able to find the most excellent deals where ever I go when I shop. Well last weekend I was hitting up Target, one of my favorite places to find things & I found this lamp. Actually I bought 2 just like this one. But the best thing was I got them each for $5!!! Five dollars people! How awesome is that! We've been looking for lamps & endtables for the living room since we've moved in.Then while passing by a yard sale came across these end tables for $5 for the PAIR! Whoo Hoo i was excited. We did have to sand them down & paint them because they were a bit beat up, but so worth it in the end.
Total Price: $15
for 2 lamps & two tables.
I'm thinking my shopping is a God given gift.
(Ps. this is a picture of my beautiful living room that my husband lovingly did the wood work in the background & the shelf that tops it. Isn't he amazing?!)
1 comment:
Good Find Marcie. When Chipo and I were over there last week we noticed how much the front room had changed, and how it was all coming together. It looks great!
Post a Comment