Ok so I'm going to have a Party & You all are invited.
Basically its one of those joint parties thats intended so lots of people show up!! (just kidding!)
Noah's birthday is June 25th & when we moved last year we weren't able to have a party since we were in the process of moving & being flat broke is another reason then too!
So he totally got jacked.
So this year I'm going all out. He deserves a big shin-dig & I intend for him to get it. But its not going to be the sort of thing where if you come you have to bring a present. Noah honestly would like to just have a bunch of kids to play with him. I know you probably find that hard to believe, but its true. He thinks everywhere he goes he has to make a new friend. Even if he can't remember their names after 2 minutes!
So if you think it might be rude to not come with a gift, then I'm inviting you to a Welcome Summer party!!
It'll be on June 24th probably in the afternoon.
Please come. We would love to see you all & since so many of you haven't seen our new house, this is your chance. Plus, if you want for some good reason to come besides free food & fellowship, James has his heart set on renting an inflatable. Probably a big slide thing so we adults can use it too.
If you are interested email me in some way so I can send you a formal invite instead of this desperate plea post! For those who might not be a reader of my blog, but you know they would want to come, let me know that too!!
Talk to you all soon. Have a great week!
1 comment:
Send me an email with you address, and unless Derrick is out of town we would love to come! (maybe even if he is goine we will come too) lol Emily
Post a Comment