Noah's Party 2006 turning Age 8 already!
Enjoying the slide!!!
Friends having fun! Little Miss Eve below.

Hello-- Diva Hope!

The kids couldn't get enough of the treehouse. They helped us break it in. Now we just have to paint it.

For some reason all the Thompson kids knew how to pose for pictures....

Everyone!!

Here we all are from the Party on Saturday. Thanks so much for coming everyone! We really appreciated having such a big turn out for Noah's sake. The slide was fun! Although I hope the people we rented this from don't see this picture because I think we exceeded the weight limit. thank you God for such great weather.
special thanks for Mike & Melissa for bringing some extra bounce & to Mike for being the Bar-B-Que King with James.
Enjoy the pictures. HOpe you all can come next year!!!
2 comments:
Wow! You guys look like you had a blast...I wish I could have made it. Next year for sure!
Looked like alot of fun... Sorry we missed it..... I keep saying "I need to call Marcie".... But I think having 5 kids at home is killing my brain cells. Anywho Melissa said it was alot of fun!
Happy Be-lated Birthday Noah!!!!
Post a Comment