Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pug Shots



The Day before Mothers day we went to the Seattle Pug Rescues Annual Pug Gala. It was fun & since Gus is a rescued pug from this year of course we had to go for support!! Enjoy!


This is the Devil Pug. I know, I know, some people really do go too far, but you have to admit they did a good job on the color!


And this other pug is supposed to be a Chia Pug. There were 3 Chia Pugs. But these guys didnt' win the costumer contest. The Teletubby Pugs did. I wasn't able to get a shot of them... they were cute!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Did you dress up your dog?

MKD said...

No we didn't dress up our dogs, but I wish we had! It ended up being pretty hot that day though so anything we could have done would have needed to be light. Lots of dogs were dressed up as Hula Girls!

littlehappyone said...

Okay, so my mom went to Basset Bash's with her basset hound (may he rest in peace)and will go with her new "baby" Kenzie this year. So they have Pug shows too then? My mom's dog often wins best dressed and was the king last year so that was a big deal I guess. She puts them in parades, he does a trick, enters the howling contest, and on and on....interesting.... :)