Hello All! I hope you all had a great mothers day today! I don't know what you did or how you spent it, but whatever you did I hope it was great!
Mine was good. I found my card early & read them last night. Noah told me that he hoped I would have a good day on Monday. Like I said, he isn't very good with time! but obviously too cute!
James went a bit above & beyond, he got me a new iPod!!!!! Now I have the new Video 30GB iPod!!!! its so pretty and everything really is better in color! nice & shiny and capable of holding something like 7500 songs. I didnt' even fill up my last iPod to its capacity! And to top that off, he got me a portable charger (I've wanted one!) and a new FM modulator for my car that also charges while playing thru the radio.
So its totally offical, everything James has ever done before this is now wiped clean! just kidding!
BUT in all seriousness, I did get muffin tins for my birthday & I know he felt bad about getting me something good & not doing anything for my birthday so this makes up for it! Right?! Now my life is nearly complete!
Of course this means I have to let him have my old one. But its a good trade!
I spent most of my afternoon messing with my new toy & thinking about buying music videos to help complete my library!
Yes, life is good!
Although we didn't do hardly anything exciting today, it was nice to be able to just sit outside & enjoy the weather. God gave me a present in that form--nice weather. See? God really does give presents. He sort of got me my iPod too. I was just thinking about how I still wanted one, but told myself that I wouldn't buy one until I made a lot from commisson. Yeah, that hasn't exactly happened yet, but maybe some day!
We got perfume at church today (the little samples). Interesting gift, but it was to remind us ladies (all ladies, not just moms ) that we are the fragrance of the earth. Literally.
I hope you all had a great day today!
I carry all you mom's in my hearts because we both live similar lives without even knowing it! And we need each other. The scripture that says iron sharpens Iron I know is usually related to men, but its obviously a universal theme--men to men-- women to women-- one to another.
No comments:
Post a Comment