Sunday, April 23, 2006

Favorite Things..

I was just thinking today about that song from the Sound of Music about her favorite things & I thought I would list a few of my favorite things....

1. iTunes. Probably the best invention ever on the internet. Although, there are still some songs I can never find.

2. iPod. The best musical invention ever. Who knew we had to wait so long for music that didn't skip!

3. Blogs. You have to admit that having somewhere to vent to complete strangers is refreshing.

4. The Library. What would I do without a place to get free stuff? Ok free stuff you give back.

5. Free Samples on Wal*Mart.com. Don't believe me? I've got a lot of free stuff lately!

6. Buy One get 2 Free. Ok, I admit it. I love to grocery shop & when Top Foods runs this special I love free stuff, again free stuff.

7. Swag. Swag is the term for the free stuff that vendors give us at work. Again, yes free stuff.

8. Todays weather. It was so nice today. Just perfect.

9. My Pugs. My babies, Maggie & Gus when they both clammer to sit in my lap at the same time is just precious.

10. Noah. Who laughed like crazy yesterday when he saw a picture of a ladies breast in my Health magazine. I'm sure I'll be getting a note from school sent home this week.

11. James. Who lovingly washed my car today & bought me donuts for breakfast. Sometimes its the most simple & silliest things that makes you love someone so much.

12. Family Force 5. I have to admit I love to rock out & there isn't anything better then them right now when I'm in the mood for that!

13. Shout. Yes the spot cleaner. How can you people not live without this stuff?!

14. Magic Eraser. Made by Mr. Clean. And yes, it really does magically erase things. Love this thing!

15. My Dreams. I've started dreaming again. Dreaming for my future, but more or less just dreaming about anything. Sometimes just allowing myself to dream of anything past the present is a dream in & of its self. I've spent to much time not allowing myself to dream that now is the time to start it up again.

16. God. Who else is so full of mercy & grace? Without him & his presence in my life, I wouldn't have anything to be thankful for or have anyone to thank for my favorite things!

Thats all for now. I'm sure I could go on & on & ON, but I know most of you won't continue reading if I did!
Till later!
TTFN-- Ta, TA for Now!

2 comments:

The Riley's said...

Yeah thanks for the tip on free sample at walmart... I am such a sample queen! I also like free stuff! So thanks for giving me ONE more place to get free samples from! Anyways I hope all is well... B.T.W.. I love Noahs hair! Its great! talk to you soon! Julia

Parties by Design said...

Marcie-good stuff we should all think of our favorite things once in a while