Got my 15 minutes of fame today!
Well, more like 15 sentences of fame in written form....
I wrote an email recently to CCM magazine telling them how the tides have really changed on musical styles & how behind they were on artists. They had a magazine feature artists voted on by the subcribers as their favorite this or that. And not surprising, no contemporary christian artists were voted on. Like the favorite new group was Hawk Nelson & favorite band was Grits (even though they really aren't a "band"). So I wrote in response to that magazine.
And they printed it.
Yeh me.
I'm not the only one who feels that way, along with my email at least 6 others were printed about the same topic. This type of email is printed every month anyway so its nothing new. AND finally they are listening & expanding their artists they feature besides contemporary christian artists.
Times they are a-changing...
Now if only they would catch on at Spirit 105.3 and play something beyond the 90's!! That'll be the day....
No comments:
Post a Comment