Wednesday, January 18, 2006

First Call

So today I graduated from the training university so to speak.
Then it happened....we were thown to the phones. I took 2 phone calls. One was just to be transfered to customer support (we sell, no questions about already booked reservations) and my second call was literally handed to me on a platter.
Which is how all of our calls are, but this one was special.

Now I know many of us haven't been to Vegas (but you could read about it on Mary or Karon's blog!) but there is a new hotel there called Wynn. Named after Steve Wynn who owns like everything in Vegas sort of like Trump & NYC.
Anyway my caller wanted to book there right from the start. Can you say, Cha Ching! This place is not cheap. But we might not be earning commission yet so it really wouldn't have mattered anyway.
If you want to see this fabulous hotel check out the link & you will be amazed....5 stars all the way baby!

Anyway, I was nervous, pretty much sounded like my tongue wasn't working, but I survived & thankfully the fear is over now. I feel a little more comfortable now. Getting a few weeks under my belt would be nice though! I keep thinking it would be more complicated, but it wasn't. Whew!!

http://www.wynnlasvegas.com/

No comments: