Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sad Day

Today is a sad day. I've spent my share of crying over silly things (must be menstral or something too)

Our new baby boy, Gus, will be leaving us afterall. Must to our dismay, Maggie our current Pug, doesn't really like Gus & had taken it upon herself to fight with him & show him who is boss around here. Needless to say, we will probably stay a single dog family for awhile.
So tomorrow more the likely Gus will move onto his next possible adopted home. He is sleeping at my feet right now & I'm just so beside myself. I have never had a dog who liked me so much. As soon as I brought him home, he followed me everywhere & has done nothing but dote on me. I'll miss him a lot & I've only had him about 48 hours.
I really am a sucker. A sucker for animals. If you ever want to get me crying, talk about animals or ones I've owned & watch me go... If I was an actress (which I'm pretty sure my hubby thinks I'm at times) that would be my crying cue. It wouldn't take much & it would look real!!!

I just pray ( now I know some of you reading this who don't like animals very much bear with me) that God knows how important this would have been too me & makes this transition easy for Gus. Sorry Gus. We'll miss you. Even Miss Maggie...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh that is sad. I say keep the PUG and let someone adopt the other. But that's me I have no attachment to either but he sounds so cute an sweet!
Karon