Sunday, December 11, 2005

How Many Days till Christmas??

That is one of those questions that is more of a statement vs. a question! I can't believe how close Christmas is already!! Its seems like the day after thanksgiving was just a week ago!!
Where did all the time go? Oh thats right! I"ve been working the days away!!
Once I start seeing those paychecks come in with the bigger payments made out to ME then it'll all be worth it, but we only get paid every other week so my satisfaction from working gets a little delayed.

I can't say I've had much time or want to do Christmas shopping this year. It gets worse every year with me about that, but here's hoping for a better one next year!!! I can't decide what to get my mom. She's one of those people who will go out & buy stuff for herself, herself. Doesnt' really allow much time for us to get her anything. Sigh... I'll think of something I'm sure!

As for Noah & James, is it always those closets to us that we can't decide what to get them?? Oh its just never ending. Noah claims to want anything & everything he sees anywhere so he's easy to please.

But our new dog Gus seems to be the best Christmas present for us all this year. He's most definatly a keeper in my heart. Everyday gets a little better with Maggie starting to like him more & more. This picture is of them sleeping with one another. That is a good sign!

No comments: