Have you ever googled your name?
I don't exactly have a common name (include your last name) so I actually came up when I googled myself.
I came up from a comment I left for my Re-Wedding Photographer, who by the way is the best photographer ever!! Which is obviously why I left her an amazing comment!! My photos always amaze me. Check out her stuff if you follow the link. Sorry no shots of us in there!
http://www.teddiyaeger.com/wedding_praise.html
I also came up on a Seattle Weddings site. But its just like the one on my photographers site.
So if you need a wedding, baby, pet, anything photographer I HIGHLY suggest Teddi Yaeger. She totally has an eye for this stuff.
1 comment:
funny how we do some of the same things. I have googled myself more than once, and every time I do it something new pops up. I'm not sure if I should like that my name is out there, or if I should be nervous that my name is out there!
Post a Comment