Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Taking a Break

Tomorrow I take a much needed break.
This is sort of my treat before the storm--the retail storms!

I just don't know why I torment myself by working in retail every C-mas. Its like asking to be punished. Its ridiculous to be honest. But it does mean I get a ton of hours & make some of that much needed thing called money during the holidays.

I'm off to Seaside, OR tomorrow thru the weekend. The weather is supposed to suck, but I don't mind. Just having a change of senery is all I'm looking forward too. Minus the drive, gotta hate that drive. We're taking the dog so that makes for a long drive when the dog is wiggling everywhere.

I think taking these times to just "get away" is a blessed event! I think for everyones sanity taking a vacation is a must. Now, let's not talk about the $$ involved because I like to consider going on vacation what I would have spent on therapy anyway. So its a wash, right?! :)

Somehow we have been so blessed lately. I just want to say thanks to anyone out there who is praying for my family & I. I can just tell when people are praying for me. It makes things different I guess. Its almost around when I started blogging that I discovered the whole idea of people praying for me. Its like having a blog is a way to tap into a giant prayer network of people you don't know & yet still recieving from them.
Interesting.

Ado my blogger friends!
I will come back refreshed (most likely wet--again!!!) from my little stint away from my computer.
Until then!

Be Blessed!!!

MKD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time..I would love to get away!

Kenzie said...

Marcie! I miss you! What's new?