Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Pictures, Pictures & More Pictures

So can you tell I finally figured out how to use the silly picture thing on this site???
I got a little crazy, but it should bring a lot of things up to date & now most of you can finally see Noah & myself.

I included the shots from my graduation. Yep, I'm a big 2005 College grad. Can't say I'm not proud... Made one of my many payments to my student loans this month. Yep, its all over. Thank you Jesus!!!!
I look like I have red hair in those pictures, its weird. I don't have red hair, but I'm thinking I should go red...

Enjoy my pictures & I swear I'll leave more & they will actually be in some sort of order that makes sense!!!

BYE for now!

1 comment:

Cagle Clan said...

Marcie, Hi! I have just been reading through your blog, it's great,I will add it to my links and keep tabs on ya. :) I saw on Mary's blog that you were on my blog, although you didn't leave any comments on mine...:o). So, do you know Rachel McAskill? She is involved with the Puyallup MC's. Did you know I did Masters Commission? It was awesome, hard, but awesome. Well, I read your entry about wanting that best friend (by the way Anne of Green Gables is one of my fave movies), and I will pray for and believe for that for you. It really does take stepping out, taking a risk and putting yourself on the line. Ask that person out to coffee, invite that couple over for dinner, reach out to several differnt gals, even ones you may not think you have a ton in common with. You never know what can happen! :O)
Blessings!
Jess