Saturday, October 22, 2005

Going Well...

Things are going well around our house.
although nothing exciting has happened lately, I feel like I'm finally making some progress on getting things done around the house.

Moving this time around really took it all out of me.
I had not motivation to do anything it seemed like. I felt like for a long time I couldn't do anything anyway since my husband wanted to basically remodel the entire house! So for awhile a lot of things stayed in boxes and after so many months I could have cared less about unpacking that stuff, whatever it was.

so I still need to get my office unpacked better and maybe those few boxes in my closet will get done too. Obviously there is nothing important in those or I'd have done then already!

Dont' you just hate to unpack & move things around?? It feels never ending & soooo boring...
I used to be so organized, but this move I must have left it all behind somewhere because I'm having a hard time getting organzied here!

I've had two days off from work in a row these past 2 days. I has been very nice. I hadnt' had a day off since last Monday so I think I was due for it!! I already feel like I need a vacation!! Just get away....

No interesting thoughts from me today!
I'll write something more exciting later on.
BYE
MKD

No comments: